Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello,
It's quiet in the house for a little while, so I can concentrate on the story I am beginning. It will be a romance/mystery of a sort. Mysteries are fun because you have to figure out what persons can be suspects, why they hated the person who was murdered and how you can make it look like they were the ones who "did" it. They are also pretty hard to do, as I'm finding out now. As usual there will be medical personnel involved.
At the same time I'm still mulling over the long story I wrote about the student nurses. I pretty much have decided to draw out some of the stories in it and use them to write another story. This could go on
forever. Too bad I'm not younger.
Well, there's lots to do today so I'd better get some coffee and start. Have a good day. Ann

1 comment:

GailRoyTopian said...

Hi Ann,

Found Your Blog!

Donna Rosenbloom