Sunday, July 20, 2008


I'm editing a story which takes place in the Adirondack mountains in upstate New York. This is a beautiful animal that is prevalent in that area and is the cause of some auto accidents. Like the deer, we have invaded the territory where they have lived and their long legs sometimes go over the hood of a car. The picture of the lake is where most of the story takes place. This particular lake is named Loon Lake and is north of Lake Placid. The loon is an interesting bird that looks somewhat like a duck with red eyes. I hope you'll be able to read the story to learn more about it. Ann

1 comment:

Beth Trissel said...

Lovely pic of the lake. I particularly like the one of the moose. I can't imagine living near these guys. Great setting for your story. I'd like to visit this part of the country.